We can help your organisation cultivate existing donors, increase brand awareness among your target audience and reach new donors, supporters and fundraisers with a Meta Ads campaigns across Facebook and Instagram. Facebook alone has 1.62 billion daily users so there is huge potential to reach new people.
What it is
Meta Ads campaigns target and deliver adverts to users on Facebook, Instagram and the audience network.
How we do it
We raise the most money and brand awareness for our charity clients when they have our team working for them every month on retainer – it allows us to constantly build on results and spend more time optimising their campaigns for the results they want. Full details of our retainer services.
We also offer one-off campaigns for short-term goals.
We do lots of different types of Meta Ads campaigns:
- Direct response – we can run campaigns that ask for immediate action, like making cash or regular donations.
- Lead generation – we help you gather email addresses or phone numbers, build long term relationships and make follow up asks later.
- Brand campaigns – these increase brand awareness of your charity in your target audience
- Facebook Fundraising campaigns – we can recruit more people to hold Facebook Fundraisers and challenges for your charity
- Legacy pledges – we run campaigns to grow the number of people leaving a gift in their will to your charity
- Proposition testing – we can test the effectiveness of your new fundraising products or propositions
We have a tried, tested and proven process, all managed carefully by our project manager and a team of experts.
- Plan – we create a project scope, advertising strategy (that combines your goals and our expertise in ads marketplace) and testing plan for the campaign
- Set up – we set up the tracking and ads in the Meta platform
- Optimise – we adjust the ads and audiences on a daily basis to reach the people most likely to support you.
- Report – we keep you posted on how the campaign is going through a live dashboard, campaign calls and an end of campaign report.
Why work with us?
- We communicate openly – we’ll make sure that you know what’s happening with your campaign the whole time and why it’s happening.
- We’re experts in Meta Ad campaigns – we work on campaigns for charities like yours every day.
- You own your data – we always build ads in your account, so you can always see and own your own data.
- We tailor reports – our real time dashboards are tailored to you, giving you the key information you need to report back to your teams.
- We help you build for the future – we’ll supply you with all the data, reports and insights you need to make sure you can carry success into the future.
- We are a Meta Certified Company – we have attained official Meta Certified Company status for Media and Creative Strategy.
Who we’ve worked with
- Barnardo’s – generating online inquiries from people interested in fostering a vulnerable child when they need it most
- Dementia UK – recruiting fundraisers for their Time for a Cuppa community fundraising event
- Islamic Relief UK – maximising online giving during key events like Qurbani and Ramadan
- Young Lives vs Cancer – recruiting new regular givers via always on campaigns
- Safe Passage – recruiting people who want to fight for refugee rights as campaigners
What our clients say
“The Platypus team are true Facebook Ads experts. It’s the combination of their approach and expertise that made our campaign so successful. Thanks, Platypus!”
– Joanna Sullivan, Head of Community & Events Fundraising at Dementia UK.