We can test the effectiveness of your new fundraising products or propositions through a proposition testing campaign on the Meta platform.
We’ll build Meta Ads campaigns aimed at users on Facebook, Instagram and the audience network. We’ll build separate ad sets for each proposition, and report on how well each landed with your target audience.
How we do it
We have a tried, tested and proven process, all managed carefully by our project manager and a team of experts.
- Plan – we create a project scope, advertising strategy (that combines your goals and our expertise in the ads marketplace) and testing plan for the campaign
- Set up – we set up the tracking and ads in the Meta Ads platform
- Optimise – we adjust the ads and audiences on a daily basis to reach the people most likely to be interested in becoming a fundraiser for your charity.
- Report – we keep you posted on how the campaign is going through a live dashboard, campaign calls and an end-of-campaign report.
Why work with us?
- We communicate openly – we’ll make sure that you know what’s happening with your campaign the whole time and why it’s happening.
- We’re experts in Meta Ads campaigns – Platypus Digital is a Meta Media and Meta Creative Strategy certified company, and our Meta Ads team are Meta Blueprint qualified.
- You own your data – we always build ads in your account, so you can always see and own your own data.
- We tailor reports – our real-time dashboards are tailored to you, giving you the key information you need to report back to your teams.
- We help you build for the future – we’ll supply you with all the data, reports and insights you need to make sure you can carry success into the future.
Who we've worked with
We’ve run successful proposition testing campaigns for charities like:
- Concern Worldwide UK
What our clients say
Platypus’ input has been integral to the expansion of our alternative gifts programme – thanks to them, we’ve been able to dramatically increase the numbers of donors we recruit. They’re an approachable agency, who have really helped grow our digital marketing from something very small to a key part of our Individual Giving programme.”
Victoria Ingram, Individual giving manager, Concern Worldwide UK