Facebook and Instagram fundraising tools have raised over £4 billion for nonprofits and personal causes since their launch. They’re a huge opportunity for your digital fundraising.
Our Meta campaigns can recruit more people to hold Facebook Fundraisers and challenges for your charity
We’ll build Meta Ads campaigns aimed at users on Facebook, Instagram and the audience network. The ads would direct them to create a new fundraiser or challenge for your charity directly within the Facebook platform.
How Platypus Digital helped Dementia UK acquire new community fundraisers online
How we do it
We have a tried, tested and proven process, all managed carefully by our project manager and a team of experts.
- Plan – we create a project scope, advertising strategy (that combines your goals and our expertise in the ads marketplace) and testing plan for the campaign
- Set up – we set up the tracking and ads in the Meta Ads platform
- Optimise – we adjust the ads and audiences on a daily basis to reach the people most likely to be interested in becoming a fundraiser for your charity.
- Report – we keep you posted on how the campaign is going through a live dashboard, campaign calls and an end-of-campaign report.
Why work with us?
- We communicate openly – we’ll make sure that you know what’s happening with your campaign the whole time and why it’s happening.
- We’re experts in Meta Ads campaigns – Platypus Digital is a Meta Media and Meta Creative Strategy certified company, and our Meta Ads team are Meta Blueprint qualified.
- You own your data – we always build ads in your account, so you can always see and own your own data.
- We tailor reports – our real-time dashboards are tailored to you, giving you the key information you need to report back to your teams.
- We help you build for the future – we’ll supply you with all the data, reports and insights you need to make sure you can carry success into the future.
Who we've worked with
We’ve run successful fundraising campaigns for charities like:
- Dementia UK
- Mental Health Foundation
What our clients say
We liked their willingness to work alongside our designers to ensure the ad copy and creative was based on learnings from previous years and most effective for the selected audiences. We would recommend them because of their collaboration, responsiveness to changes and knowledge of the digital marketplace.
Karen Bolton, Head of individual giving, Dementia UK