How can charities set up their websites so people actually find them on search engines?
How do you get the most out of your not inconsiderable investment?
The Platypus SEO 101 training can help.
Our overview of SEO fundamentals helps everyone on the team get on the same SEO page.
It’s a great session for anyone working on your website, especially content writers.
Everyone at the session will get a firm grasp of the principles of SEO and how it feeds into their work, without needing to understand every technical detail.
Our session covers:
- Search fundamentals – how search engines work, including keywords, types of search query and featured snippets
- What Is SEO – jargon buster, how the fundamentals work together and search intent
- Core elements of SEO – including technical SEO, content and link building
- The importance of content – how it meets your objectives, how it’s structured, and evergreen vs time sensitive content
- How to guide for building great content – the features of SEO-optimised content, including titles, meta descriptions and content evaluation
- Q&A – a chance to ask any SEO question you can think of
Duration: 3hrs, including a break halfway through
Location: online (Google Meet)
Contact us for a quote to deliver a session for your team.