Do you know what your biggest digital opportunities are?
Our comprehensive audits can tell you exactly what they are, and the steps to take advantage of them.
We can go deep into one or wide into all of your digital channels, and give you a clear roadmap of how to really improve.
Email marketing is the most underused resource available to charity digital teams. It can convert warm audiences to donors, and help cultivate people familiar with your charity’s brand.
Our in-depth email audit will tell you:
- how to improve the emails you send
- how to segment your subscriber list
- how your email journeys can be improved
- how to streamline your content creation process
- how well set up your email templates are
- when to send thank you emails and when to send call to action emails
We’ll also present our findings to a wider group of stakeholders at your charity, to make sure you get the buy-in you need make those improvements.
How we helped Action for Children
Action for Children knew they could be getting better returns from their email marketing.
So we worked closely with them to plan an audit of how the whole organisation uses email.
We interviewed stakeholders across teams, reviewed their setup and audited their emails against established and up-to-date best practice.
We delivered an extremely detailed and wide ranging report to the digital team. We also presented a summary of our findings to the wider team and a select group of senior managers responsible for implementing our recommendations.
If you’re not sure if your email, social media and website content is up to scratch and getting you where you need to go, our cross-channel audit is for you.
We’ll examine your content across multiple channels, like:
- your email marketing
- social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- online advertising (paid social and Google AdWords)
- Your website
We’ll create a really practical report with clear steps to take. We’ll even help you get the buy-in of your senior management team for implementing it.
Social media audit
If you’re not sure whether all that work you put into your social media feeds actually meets your objectives, our social media audit will tell you.
- The types of content you put out
- How well your content meets your objectives
- How much your target audience engages on those channels
- Your internal processes
We’ll give you a clear list of recommendations on how you can improve your social media activity to get you real results.
Digital fundraising – structure and skills
If you feel like digital fundraising is falling through the gap between your digital team and fundraising team, we can help.
Our digital fundraising audit will help you ensure digital fundraising is properly resourced and sustainably organised.
We hold carefully planned stakeholder interviews that give everyone in the organisation a chance to be heard, and look at:
- your existing team structure
- how well that serves your digital fundraising objectives
- the existing level of digital marketing skills in your team
- your digital outputs, across email marketing, social media and Google advertising
At the end, you’ll get a simple, practical report and a presentation to the wider team so that everyone is on board.
Email us now to find out more about audit work we can do for you.