Adapting Charity Services to Coronavirus
We can help your services and fundraising adapt to the new normal.
Coronavirus has transformed the charity landscape. Fundraising events have been cancelled, in-person services have had to move online overnight and the sector as a whole is reeling.
Budgets are being moved away from face-to-face fundraising and into digital, DRTV and phone.
Here’s how we can help charities adapt to the new landscape.
We can help charities map out the full impact of coronavirus on their services and fundraising.
We can analyse:
- how people are now seeking out your service online services
- the performance of your digital marketing channels
- online fundraising benchmarks, including Facebook Donate and Facebook Fundraisers
We draw on this information and our experience working with over 160 charities and make recommendations on which marketing channels to invest in and which ones to cut back.
This includes short, medium and long term recommendations.
Challenge events, community, face to face fundraising and more have been devastated by coronavirus. Charities are having to adapt quickly.
We can help by:
- planning and delivering emergency fundraising campaigns
- making your everyday digital fundraising fit for purpose
- planning new fundraising products that work in the current climate.
People’s needs and behaviour online has changed dramatically.
So we analyse the results of our data review, add our data on the wider coronavirus environment for charities, and make recommendations on how your services should adapt.
We can also help you with
Want to do something great with digital?
Great! So do we. Just let us know what you had in mind and we’ll be in contact lickidy-split.