What we do
We are a digital marketing agency dedicated to charities.
We use Google advertising, Facebook ads and our digital strategy expertise to help charities get their vital messages in front of people who need them most
We can help you with:
- Google AdGrants
- training in digital marketing
- digital audits
- donation page testing
- Facebook advertising
PPC / Google advertising
We manage Google Grants and AdWords accounts for charities like Sightsavers, Freedom from Torture and Relate.
We help them attract donors, volunteers and service users, all through Google AdWords.
- Find out more about our monthly Google Ad Grants retainer service
- Find out how we took The Bike Project from having no AdWords accounts to generating 90% of their traffic and 75% of their online bike sales through Google AdWords.
- If you’re just getting started, read about how to apply for the Google Ad Grant, and 5 ways to comply with Google’s Ad Grant Changes
We believe in equipping charities with the tools to do great digital for themselves, through our practical, fun training.
We’ve trained over 100 UK charities in digital skills like Google Analytics, Facebook advertising and integrated digital marketing.
- Find out more about our in-house digital training courses for you and your team
- Find out more about our free online digital marketing course, Control R.
We’ve been helping charities with digital marketing for years. We can draw on all that experience to show you your biggest digital opportunities.
We’ve helped charities like Battersea Dogs and Cats Home and Alzheimer’s Society improve their:
- team structure and digital skills
- digital fundraising activities across multiple digital channels
- email marketing
Find out more about our digital audits digital audits.
We do Facebook fundraising and supporter acquisition campaigns using Facebook advertising.
Our Facebook campaigns help individual giving and community fundraising teams convert warm audiences to donors, and warm up cold audiences.
We’ve done this for charities like Medical Aid for Palestinians, War on Want and Mental Health Foundation.
- Find out more about our Facebook advertising charity campaigns
- If you’re just getting started, check out these top examples of charity Facebook ads
Donation page testing
We help charities get more donations through their websites.
We’ve helped Teenage Cancer Trust and University of Oxford improve their donation processes, helping them to convert more website visitors into donors.
Find out how we help charities change their digital marketing for the better.
Want to do something great with digital?
Great! So do we. Just let us know what you had in mind and we’ll be in contact lickidy-split.
Platypus Digital’s knowledge of digital marketing, user experience and maximising online conversion rates is excellent. They’re helping us increase event sign up rates, supporter data capture and increase net income.
Working with Platypus has been a pleasure. They completely understood our brief from day one, used their deep understanding of digital marketing to attract new audiences, and shaped content that encouraged more people to access our online support.
Platypus Digital’s training had real relevance to my organisation – there was no time wasted talking generics as is often the case in training.
Excellent explanation of the importance of conversions to digital marketing. This formed the basis for the rest of the day and is going to have a far-reaching effect on our digital marketing in the future.
I thought the SEO report Platypus did for us was a great piece of work. It was exactly what I wanted, and the team did a great job.